Job Search Tips
Preparation and research are key to a successful job search!
This section will assist you in how to identify your skills and the best way to present them to employers. Find out how to access the hidden job market and the variety of methods used in researching employers including use of the internet. Learn how to make cold calls as well as preparing for job interviews. Keep a record of your search by printing off this job search log!
If you are interested in learning more or require further assistance, contact Community Employment Services today!
- Skills Identification...What Do You Have To Offer?
- Realities of Today's Workplace
- Generating Job Leads
- Interview Skills
- Interview Preparation
- Surviving the Interview
- Types of Interviews
- Typical Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Situational Interview Questions
- Illegal Interview Questions
- Asking Questions
- Following Up the Interview
- Thankyou Letters and examples
- Interview Web Sites
- Using Social Media In Your Job Search